We’ve been honored to host the Dynamite Sports recruiting seminar on our campus over the years. In light of the Coronavirus pandemic and in order to keep families safe, Dynamite Sports is sponsoring a FREE Virtual ‘Eligibility & Scholarship’ Workshop that you can watch from the comfort and safety of your home. The workshop is for parents and all student-athletes in grades 8-12 that have aspirations of playing college sports. This nationally acclaimed program, “Guiding the College-Bound Athlete” will be conducted by National Recruiting Expert, Rick Wire & “Special Guests” Sue Ramsey, Indiana University Basketball Star, 2012 NCAA D-II Women’s Basketball Coach of the Year, and Coy Wire, Stanford Graduate, 9-yr. NFL Veteran and CNN/HLN Sports Correspondent.
You will learn the following:
- How to get Noticed
- How to make sure your Athlete will be ACADEMICALLY Eligible to play in College as a freshman
- How to get an Athletic Scholarship or Grant
- How to set up Recruiting Visits
- Why you should start as early as 8th Grade!
- Why there are more opportunities at D-III, NAIA & Junior Colleges
Participants will also receive an SAT/ACT prep program ($350 value, s&h not included)
You MUST “Pre-Register” for this Virtual Workshop.
Space is limited, so don’t miss you chance! Save your spot NOW!
Click HERE to register—>>>save your spot for Tuesday, August 18th at 8:00 pm EST.